Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ulthwe Wraithlord WIP 1

I can't quite remember where I saw a photo of a Wraithlord that looked like it had hex shapes on the border of the head, but I really thought that looked cool.  It needs some clean up, but the basic idea should be evident.

The base (not pictured) is made from spackle and sand over a regular monster base, so it should show a good deal of relief.

Okay, that's all I did tonight.  I'm still working on some other models.... Falcon, Wave Serpent, a warlock, etc. but this Wraithlord has my attention right now and I haven't posted pics in ages.

3 comments:

maheshramm said...

kingroot
king root
kingoroot
kingroot app
kingroot download
Unlike the rest of the jetbikes in the unit, this fellow's cowling will have a facsimile of the bone armor pattern.

Unknown said...

Tutuapp
Tutuapp download
Tutuapp ios
Tutuapp android
https://tutu-app.info/

akshayavengala said...

framaroot
framaroot apk
videoder apk download
videoder for windows
videoder for pc
videoder for android
There is, however, no better way of downloading such videos into your device other than using an appropriate free.