Friday, August 5, 2011

So Ends the Big Box

Six months ago, give or take, I decided that I wasn't going to do commission work anymore. My work rate was abysmal and I had lost interest in painting armies.  I experimented with farming the rest of the Big Box out to someone else, but he proved at least as immovable as me.

And so today, after nearly five years of painting Ulthwe Eldar, I have returned the remaining contents of the Big Box.  The job started when GW released the large Eldar army box that included the current codex, and it ended today.

That's a lot of Eldar.

4 comments:

priyanka said...



zapya
zapya app
zapya apk
zapya download
one can also get an application called APKPure.apk installed to download one's favorite apps.

Sharon Wood said...

Malwarebytes Number
Avast Customer Care Number
McAfee Antivirus Phone Number
Norton Customer Support Number

All Customer Service Number said...

You can learn from the help of our blog on Problems while Redeeming the MS Office Product Key. Click on the following link to read more about "Redeeming the MS Office Product Key"

FRP Tools said...

If you want to FRP tools Download, FRP Bypass apk, and Samsung FRP bypass, then the FRP Bypass LearnOneTech is the best place.